Saturday, September 24, 2011

A Message from the Author

Hey everyone. Thanks for reading and caring about Ana's challenge. I'm sorry I haven't posted in such a long time, life has just been crazy for me lately. I'm trying to figure out where I want to go to college and stuff, and it's honestly no where near an easy task. I slacked off and didn't start looking until my senior year and it's really kicking me in the butt. I do want to continue Ana's challenge eventually, but I have no clue when. I have a couple things in store regarding the triplets though, if I recall correctly... anyway, when the challenge continues, I hope you all enjoy it even more!

~Ana's Overlord(:

2 comments:

  1. Hi!
    I LOVE this blog, and I hope you will get it figured out with college and stuff (:
    When you continue this challenge, name a kid after me - or my last name, since it's unisex, 'Katuza'.
    Looking forward to a new post sometime :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Take your time honey! I don't know how y'all school-going people manage to fit playing and blogging into your schedules. Hope everything's going good for ya!

    ReplyDelete