Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Babies 10&11: Familiar faces.

 We begin this chapter with a couple of birthdays. First, Chloe.

Then Ashton.

Chloe turned out absolutely stunning.

Ashton is pretty handsome, as well.
Surprisingly, he grew up with the flirty trait... I never expected it of him.
-Me either. But that's how he's like me. ;D

Of course, Chloe's entrance into young adulthood meant it was time for her to leave.
She hugged her mother goodbye and set off to start her own journey.

*~*

This is completely unrelated to the rest of the post, but I thought you should all know what Caspian looks like when he's attempting to be menacing. |D
-Told you he wasn't evil.
Oh, no, he's evil. He's just not very good at it.

*~*


New babies are both blessings as well as terribly, terribly hard to keep up with, but obviously Ana didn't mind. Look at the smile on her face.
- I think I'm getting the hang of this mothering thing.
I would hope so, after nine kids.

That day, Ana received a phone call from Zeke Fizzle (Thanks Brienna!). Zeke is Brienna Fizzle's brother, and in light of her challenge, wanted to participate in others. Brienna told him about Anastasia's and he was sold.
"Meet me at 58 Water Lily Lane, and let's make this happen." Zeke was very forward.

"So, you, me, and then a baby or two. That's how this works, right?" Zeke seemed to be a bit new at this.
"That's exactly how it works."


*~*

You remember little Bella Bachelor, Ashton's little friend? Well, he invited her over so she could have her birthday party with him. You know. So they'd both be teenagers.



And here's teenage Bella Bachelor. She's pretty. At least Ashton thinks so. ;D

*~*


Well, it turns out that 58 Water Lily Lane was also the home of Chloe's father, Calvin, and Ashton's father, Steve. Ana keeps breaking poor Calvin's heart, it seems.
"Ana, this is REALLY inappropriate... get out!" Calvin was sick of it.
"Fine, but I'm taking Zeke with me."

And so she did.

They kissed, of course, it was pretty much part of the deal.

And soon enough it was baby making time.

Yes, seeing the process is necessary.

Just your type, Ana. Look at those bunny slippers.
-That's what sealed the deal, honestly... *swoon*
Gross.

Ana's garden wasn't proving to be a great source of income, so she decided to learn the painting skill.

Yes, I randomly just take really close up pictures of her.
-It's because I'm pretty, right?
Oh yeah, totally.
-Okay thanks.

I'm puking and my sink is broken. Best day ever.
By the look on her face, you'd think Ana was hydrophobic.

I should have worn a bathing suit for this...
Soon after, it was time for our beautiful little Ryver's birthday.

Unfortunately, Ryver doesn't have her dad's blue hair OR pink eyes. She got brown hair from... well, I have no idea, and Ana's blue eyes.
- I think the brown hair might be from my great great grandmother on my dad's side.
I really don't care.
- Okay. D:
Sorry.

"I've missed you, Bella." Ashton had been sincerely enamored with this girl since they first met.

"I've missed you, too." She was a little sheepish, just as she'd been when they were kids.
"You're my best friend, Bells. I seriously don't know what I'd do without you." Ashton chuckled nervously.
"I feel the same way, Ashton..."
"Then you won't mind my doing this?" He inquired.

And he kissed her.

"Not at all..." Bella smiled and blushed.

"So, I've been wondering this for a long time..." Ashton continued slowly. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

Ashton looked at Bella hopefully.
She smiled and nodded, whispering "Yes."

*~*


Ana then felt a tiny kick.

*~*


Ashton's a little pimp.

But he was also really studious. Ana really has good kids.
-I know right?

"So guess what Mom?"
"Hm?"
"You remember Bella? Bella Bachelor?"
"Yes..." Ana wondered where this was going.
"She's my girlfriend now. ;D"
"Good going!" Ana was proud of her little boy. xD


"I have news for you, too. I'm pregnant."
"Oh. Nice. I like my news better, though."
He patted her arm kind of sympathetically.

Ryver was learning how to use the potty slowly but surely.

Tiny tiny bump.

Anastasia invited over Geoffrey and Gloria the next day. Geoffrey obviously because she wanted to know the gender of her baby, and then Gloria because she loves her.
"So, Geoff, pal. I'm pregnant again!"


"Congrats!" Geoffrey stood there with a dumb smile on his face.
"So do you want to tell me what it is...?"

"Oh. It's another girl."
Seriously? Another one?
Right now you're at like, a 6:3 girl:boy ratio.
Is this necessary?
-You know... it's not my fault, right? I don't control genetics.
>_>

And look at that. Gloria's pregnant again too.

"Wow, you're getting really big, Gloria! Sure it's not twins again?"
"Nope, just one, Mom," Gloria laughed. "We chose not to find out the gender this time."
"And how's Victor doing? And the girls?"
"They're all great, Mom. Life's great. Honestly." Ana still worried that her little girl didn't have the best, but in reality, she really did. She has two and a half kids and a nice picket fence; she's got it made.

"You're still so tiny. I'm gonna pop any minute now!"

Hm... that could get messy...
And of course, it did.
Gloria's water broke right in front of the TV... eww.

Poor Evangeline was scarred. For life.

Upon arrival at the hospital, a lot of people were there to freak out at the pregnant lady in labor.

Victor showed up, as a good husband and father should.

Ana accompanied the couple and their new baby boy, Irving Vanderbilt, home.

But at her home, the teens were being neglectful and poor Ryver was a very angry little girl.

This. Right here. Is my. Preggo girl swag. Preggo girl swag.
Zeke called for an update.
"Yes, I'm pregnant... Well, yeah, I guess it's a little weird... Yes it's yours... no, even if was going to be a boy, it won't come out with facial hair..."

After tending the garden and listening to Zeke's questions, Ana swagged on back into the house to take care of little Ryver once again.

"Daddy's not here right now and we don't know why we feel how we feel inside..."
Ana doesn't sing her children lullabies, no.
She sings (raps) them Eminem songs.

Damn, getting pretty big there, Mama Whale. (:
- Seriously. Why must you torture me.
It's all in good fun!

Now, of course, I present you with a barrage of fun labor faces.





"Oh GOD, not AGAIN!" Poor Evangeline, scarred for a second time this week.

"Ooh. Yeah. Again. Please just get Ryver."

"Ohmygodohmygodohmygod..."





And now we present to you, baby #10, Cassandra Vanderbilt!

Uh. Still pregnant?

Looks like it.





And a baby boy, Spencer Vanderbilt.
Huh. Looks like Geoffrey forgot one.
-He's really not that great of a doctor. D:


*~* 

Thanks for reading! I really appreciate every comment and follower. It really motivates me to keep cranking out the posts to please you guys. Please leave any names you have in mind or possible fathers you would like me to use in a comment below or on Facebook. I hope you enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Nice! I've been waiting for this one! ;) Nice with the mixed gender twins, I used to do it the old fashioned way (ie Geoffrey says girl+apples, etc) but Twallan's mod has made it easy, so I've gotten lazy, lol. Great post, as always!
    xx C

    ReplyDelete
  2. No mods for me, always the hard way. xD I've given Geoffrey such a terrible sense of humor...
    Thanks! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh HAHA! I PICKED THE BUNNY SLIPPERS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved it :), cant wait till the next onee <3 xx

    ReplyDelete